- Nov 5, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- May 27, 1966 (Age: 52)
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Male, 52, from Sasquatchewan
AGF Registered Dealer
"Genuine Dude of the 'net" Nov 19, 2017
There are no messages on tvvoodoo's profile yet.
- May 27, 1966 (Age: 52)
- Husband of one, Father of two, curse of them all.
- My Gear:
- If you ask the folks at MLP or TGP they might best describe it as "a bunch of crap, made outta poo covered in shit, that sounds like ca-ca" but I'm pleased with my 15 guitars, one bass. Ranging from Rocker/First Act to a Gibson 335. My stable weakness is amps. I don't play live our loud much so I don't find I need them - I usually go from my RP-1000 direct to a mixing board and stereo monitors/phones, or computer.
- Founder: G.A.S. Group (acquisitions self-help/enablement thread)
- Founder: AGF Gear Mod Hall of Fame + AGF Hot or Not
- Founder: TVvoodoo's Insanitarium (a long-running guitar and gear project thread that has hosted well over 100,000 visitors).
- Community Strap-Maker for the AGF Stars
Making Guitarists go "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Since 1869
Check out my incredibly unique guitar straps in my Dealer Section here: http://www.aguitarforum.com/forums/tvvoodoos-hangout.63/
I first picked up guitar and strummed a few chords when I was in my mid teens, approx 1980. At the time, I was inspired by AC/DC and Foreigner. I've been a member of two bands in my lifetime. One which covered "Final Countdown" "Run Like Hell" and "Highway to Hell" type stuff in the late 80s, I doubled a bit on keyboard, but I hardly play keys. I think we called ourselves Meconium, or that was one of the names we favoured at the time (that's science-speak for a newborn baby's first crap.)
Was in an four person acoustic group for a few years around the turn of the century, "The Peppercorns." Lots of Neil Young, America, Stones, The Band, Creedence as well as a number of member originals, parody covers - mostly as free entertainment at campfire parties. Besides guitar, I sing, blow a little harp and have written maybe 30 rather lame songs. Mostly I'm a washed-up basement never-was warrior/rawk idol, but I do dig refinishing and tinkering, gettin' loopy via solder fumes. When I'm not working out some 80's metal riff or lick most have long-forgotten, I continue to build perhaps the most comfortable and unique guitar straps you may ever enjoy with my little Well-Hung Guitar Strap entity.
Read about them here: http://www.aguitarforum.com/threads/suddenly-im-well-hung-guitar-strap-reviews.17602/
I am a member of several guitar-centric forums, but am EXTREMELY proud to be a contributing member/Dealer on AGF, my gear addiction base camp, and favourite band of brothers from other mothers.
Here's me in last year's big sailboat race (which I naturally won):