Well, it arrived today. It came doubled boxed with the foam sleeve. I also got a cloth covered cable that crackles a little when plugged in and it moves, some picks, and a pick holder. The color is nice! After a quick look over for any damage, I began looking closer. This one came better than the other 2 that I had picked up used, in that it doesn’t really need much of anything. The fret ends are good on this one, and I’m only going to round the edges a bit because I liked the way they feel on the others after I did them, not because it needs it. The fretboard is a little dry and has the same white (I think it’s polishing compound) marks in the pours that most people are showing. One minor finish flaw is that the binding is a little rough on the neck at the neck pickup (pictured below). The neck was so straight that there was fret buzz at the first 3 frets, but a loosening of the rod helped. The nut seems to be cut well, I’ll probably slightly widen the slots to help with any binding, but they don’t need to be any deeper. There’s a gouge in the nut on the headstock side that is perpendicular to the slots (pictured below). It’s not hurting anything, but it looks kinda bad. There’s a dark spot on the bass side of the headstock that looks like a knot in the wood (pictured below). I don’t mind it. The neck feels just like the other 2 to me. The profile feels like my Classic Vibe Telecaster, but maybe a tad thicker. Nut width is 1.67” (42.5mm). Neck thickness is measuring .85” (21.7mm) at the 1st fret and .92” (23.5mm) at the 12th fret. The body measures 18-3/4” (about 47.5cm) long, 11-1/8” (about 28.3cm) across upper bout, 15-3/8” (about 39cm) across the lower bout, and 1-3/4” wide at the strap button. The back has a very nice grain pattern to it, the front is not bad, but not as good. The binding in the f-holes is a little rough on the inside, again, not a bother to me. This bridge doesn’t seem to rattle as much as the other 2 did, but it does still rattle, and for some odd reason, the d-string will not intonate correctly. It’s read flat at the 12th, and the saddle is all the way forward. I still have a roller bridge (I ordered 2 last time for the Dillion), so that will fix that. The speed knobs were pressed all the way to the body on arrival, so I had to pull them up a bit to be able to use them. Everything works as it should and sounds ok. The pickup covers are vibrating just like the other 2, making them microphonic. I may change them later on, just like the other 2. Overall, I got another decent one. After adjusting the truss rod, there’s no fret buzz and it doesn’t seem to have any high frets. Of course, the strings turned my fingers black immediately. They’ll be changed with the bridge in a few days. It needs some Well-Hung Pro-pins, that I’ll order with another strap, maybe next month. So far, I've only done 2 minor mods the 1st was planned, a Well-Hung switch chip, and the 2nd was the knobs off my Agile Al3100 which had already been replaced.