Agile 3200 Mcc For Sale.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derrell Gore, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Derrell Gore

Derrell Gore Active Member

Well I am making a tough decision...I have decided to sell my 3200 for $450....let me tell you all about it and if you are interested we can workout a PalPal deal.

Here is full disclosure I bought from Rondo about 7 months ago. To be honest I loved the guitar and hated the pickups + the volume on the pots would go lower if you had in middle position over 9. It was annoying.

I replaced the pots with Alphas, I replaced the pickups with Tonerider Alnico 2's. I redid the wiring so it is the classic 50's wiring scheme. I also bought the little boards off of GUITARFETISH and made the pickups pluggable. So if you want to replace the pickups with some of their pluggable pickups you can.

These pickups are not as loud as the Alnico 5's but the sound quality is so much better.

I put Slinky strings on it.

Here is the disclosure part. I made some very light surface scratches around the knobs when I used one of those stupid little tools off ebay with the V cut out of both sides. You can't see unless you look real close and someone that knows how to buff this out could make it go away. It is so light I couldn't make them show up in pictures. Probably only I know to look for them.

Also I only had one set of nuts with the pots so the knobs are a little higher than normal...I actually like them this way...if you want to take it apart and put nuts inside you can easily fix this. They are easier to roll while you are playing. You can see this in one of the pictures.

I have about $650 tied up in this guitar so I am not trying to make any money. $450 includes shipping. I ship Fedex Ground. I bought another guitar which I like better and I know this one is going to sit in the case more than it is played. I actually have another guitar I want to buy and this would be an even swap moneywise. To me that is a guitar for a guitar and nothing more.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I don't think I need to tell anyone here this guitar is a bit on the heavy side. This one weighs about 10.4 pounds.

It does stay in tune and intonates very well.

I am being honest about everything here...I have nothing to hide...it is a great guitar overall. But at 55 it is a bit heavy on my back.

I can't correct the title...it is 3200MCC not MMC.

I am including three pictures. IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Razzle, jtcnj and voodoorat like this.
  2. Derrell Gore

One more thing...case will not be included. Actually I have a gigbag from another guitar I am not using. I will ship it in that.

3. SamIV

SamIV Well-Known Member

Nice guitar. Mine is gone due to the weight as well.

4. Derrell Gore

SOLD!!!!

despiadado likes this.
  5. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

Man that is a beautiful guitar!

6. Derrell Gore

Yes and i had no trouble selling it. You could look into the top and it seemed to go on forever after you waxed it.

7. Mossman

Mossman Well-Known Member

That sure is a beauty! Very non-clowny Agile sunburst finish... I put the Tonerider A2s in my 3100 as well, and love 'em to death. I keep thinking about doing the '50s wiring, but I haven't gotten around to it yet... I have a lot of projects.