Al-3100mcc Lemon Bursts Back In Stock!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razzle, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dspellman

dspellman Well-Known Member

I've got a bunch of those puppy-killers already. It's one of the best ways to keep a Les Paul in tune. The 3200 series already encourages better upper fret playing, and the tummy/rib cut is far more comfortable, and the neck-through construction is far stronger than the Gibson set-neck plus headstock-ejection-system, so there's that.

I have never appreciated that chunk of aluminum Bigsby, which doesn't really do anything all that well.

And the Wilkinson trem is excellent IF you put it on a flat-plank guitar with a straight-pull headstock. On an LP, no thank you. On my Carvins, it's right down on the same plane as the top of the guitar, which means that I can leave the bar off and treat it like a hard tail. Not so much on the Gibson concoction. Nope nope nope.

Razzle and Mr. Leyvatone like this.
  2. bluesking55

bluesking55 Well-Known Member

wasnt kurt getting away from agile?

3. mighty_duck

mighty_duck Well-Known Member

Eventually... But until it sells, it'll be business as usual. Much easier to sell a brand that is bringing in money!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    bluesking55 likes this.

4. Partscaster

Partscaster Well-Known Member

Its sad, maybe just disappointing (yes, trivial), that on the Rondo site the folks in charge of the pictures cant give enough attention to notice errors where 3200 Lemon Burst Flame and the 3200 Ice Tea Flame share the same primary picture, being that of an Ice Tea Flame.

For much of the past week, several days, these guitars were presented on the New Items page, one next to the other. They were side by side, using the same picture. Its glaringly obvious to me in an instant of viewing that a marketing error exists. Yet it persists on the site without correction for days.

And earlier, still there, I saw the 31000MCC 2TSB, with last picture being the diagonal picture, as a Cherry Sunburst and not a 2TSB.

Its so careless. I know, "its always been that way". And I know the copy paste errors have been ever present, I just wish Rondo was as into their website as much as I and presumably many AGF'ers are.

Razzle likes this.
  5. mighty_duck

mighty_duck Well-Known Member

jam likes this.
  6. jmilch

jmilch Well-Known Member

I would have bought that tobacco flame a while ago had it been a righty. Lefty wins again.

7. nomadh

nomadh Well-Known Member

That is one good looking relic!