For Sale: Schecter C-1+ And Agile Al-2800

Discussion in 'Classifieds - For Sale / For Trade / Want To Buy' started by Patrick Brommer, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Patrick Brommer

Patrick Brommer Member

Good evening-

Well, in the spirit of getting new guitars, trying to keep my wife happy without having too much stuff (though she doesn't get too upset), and thinning down a bit to make room for more projects, I've decided to let a couple guitars go from my "collection."

1. 2004 Schecter C-1+ Black Cherry finish
    My first guitar purchase. Maybe I should keep it for sentimental reasons, but it's never been gigged and it's moved through 3 homes with me over the past 12 years (wow....that long?). Anyways, I just don't play it enough anymore with all of my other projects I'm building. This has been my modding guitar.

It has a couple dings in the back portion - a chunk of veneer fell off. It's been that way since I bought it and it doesn't hurt anything. Light scratching on the back. I think one of the humbucker rings is broken in a corner, but put in place you can't tell. Currently, it has push pull pots on both guitar volumes for each humbucker, a PIO capacitor, all pots are new. Bridge pickup is a Dimarzio Fred and the neck is a Duncan Designed Jazz-style neck pickup with an A2 magnet. I will include the original bridge, which is a JB style with a A5 magnet (had ceramics originally) unless you don't want it.

Shipping isn't cheap. How about $225 shipped with a gig bag?
    IMG-1979.JPG IMG-1980.JPG

IMG-1981.JPG IMG-1982.JPG
    2. 09xxxx serial number Agile AL-2800 in Silverburst
    An impulse buy when I thought I needed a Silverburst. I think I played it a few times and it has sat while I've been working on repairing my amps and being a parent. I bought it from lamf77 in super nice condition and it's stayed that way. No mods, nothing. He sent it in a nice padded gig bag, so I'll send it along with it. This sucker is HEAVY (not as heavy as BadSeed's HSBF AL-3000M). If you want the DD bridge if the person buying my C-1+ doesn't want the original (but magnet swapped) pickup.

How does $275 shipped sound?

IMG-1974.JPG IMG-1975.JPG IMG-1976.JPG IMG-1977.JPG IMG-1978.JPG

Please send me messages if you have questions or need more pictures. I'll try to get it out to you as soon as possible. I have UPS close to where I work, but otherwise, I'm "in the boonies" in SE Nebraska. I'd love for these to loving homes. I'd love to keep them, but I have a purchase I need to make (Jackson SDK2 MIJ in red). Thanks everyone!

Patrick

*Edit -- I changed the Agile price to what I paid Lamf77. I lowered the Schecter to be more competitive. Make offers!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019 at 7:56 AM
    artandsoul likes this.
  2. Patrick Brommer

Patrick Brommer Member

Self-serving bump, though I really don't like to do that.