Four only S&As remain

Discussion in 'Dealer's Corner' started by tvvoodoo, Mar 2, 2012.

1. tvvoodoo

tvvoodoo Well-Known Member

Only four remain of the Digger the Dawg Memorial Shock & Awe guitar straps. Choose your fave.

481fda764058aff082ac2d3618475f8a.jpg

All badges now sewn. All have strong leather front tabs, and a hidden, handy pick-pocket. The three on the far left (1,2,3) already have plush pile and foam on the inside shoulder, so I cannot turn those into leather. #1 is also already lightly relic'd, no stains.

A Shock & Awe recipient suggested I mention that there is no adjustment strap on the end of these. It is nothing but thick cotton webbing strap. I couldn't figure out a way to make it adjustable for each person, yet still maintain the integrity/look of the webbing. The way I suggest is simply make the smalles hole required where you need it, then utilize a straplock system, or the included washers to hold the strap fast to your guitar. The latter does make it a semi-permanent installation with no special tools but a screwdriver, and is maybe a one minute job to complete reverse the installation, again with the same tool. So, it's maybe best to choose your guitar you may want this for.

Prices: 1-3, $30 ea. as is. #4-8 can be $30 with pile, $35 with leather (no relic), or $40 with Leather and the full D-Day campaign relic job. Look in the TVvoodoo strap attack thread to see the awesome day/night difference from a full military grunge relic. It's easy to do yourself, fun too. Prices all include shipping, unless you live overseas.

1. Not yet Enlisted (fully relic'd - a deal!)
    2. Awaiting Conscription
    3. Anticipating Deployment
    4. SOLD Defending the faith
    5. ORDERS RECEIVED (off limits)
    6. Ready for Recruitment
    7. SOLD (Transfer Imminent)
    8. SOLD Marching on to War

If you want the relic, please designate how much, as I don't want to turn folks off. say light, (rips, tears, stains little blood), or heavy D-Day style such as the below...)

191bed67a21f5d27b98cf600f890fb6c.jpg

Straps moving also feature this label sewn on the inside of the strap (taken before stains added).

1b3e70c603b3733d0ba0ffdea807a637.jpg

Once these are gone, I will be done with this series, no more in the future. First Come, First Served. If any are claimed I will be sure to update this post. I might be in the mood to deal, but I'm gone for a few hours before I can communicate back.

2. JeffBeck

JeffBeck Baldy McBaldhead

I knew I should have copyrighted that damned dog logo! :grin:

J/K :wiggle:

3. tvvoodoo

tvvoodoo Well-Known Member

couldn't figure out who came up with it - . Sheeeit. Price goes up now, Jeff Beck on my design team. Hope you are not offended. :baddevil:

4. JeffBeck

JeffBeck Baldy McBaldhead

Be nice if my name could make somebody some money!

They're awesome. #3 especially (to me anyway). Reminds me of a book bag I had back in high school. It was an Israeli Paratrooper Briefcase - kicked ass - right up until my cat pissed on it one day. Never could get the smell out.

Anyway - they're cool. Snap 'em up folks! :thumbup: