Ncsd Well Hung Indeed

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by Fat Jack, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Fat Jack

Fat Jack Well-Known Member

It showed up today out of the blue tracking still showed it in SF customs. 3" wide reddish oil tanned leather with a chrome Maltese cross. Pics later tonight or tomorrow as I want to spend time with a 10 pound agile hanging from it. First impressions. it's too good for Keef's ratty ole arse it's a T-bone Walker worthy strap And between the quality of the strap the goodies and the cool backstory of my straps series I'm proud to be Well Hung at last.

BrianSkeezer, jamdogg and nomadh like this.
  2. Fat Jack

Fat Jack Well-Known Member

bump with pcs and some time with it.:grin:(y) I do believe I robbed Brad on this one first he sweet talked his bride into to picking it up on her way home this after it was clearance priced. Ok I have always admited I pinch pennies a bit much. first the color it is to me the perfect shade of reddish brown for my Agile and my Ibby as pics verify. It's soft flexible comfortably padded the 10 pounder now feels like an SG and the Ibby and SG at under 8 pounds are light as a feather. Hawkins are great and love the picks and even know where the 2 switch ring are going . I'm drawing a blank on the right now but y'all know what I mean. Now that I'm well hung I'll have to get more so women will faint and men will stand back in awe. 0202191656.jpg 0202191657a.jpg

3. LongBlackTie

LongBlackTie Well-Known Member

Looks great!

4. tvvoodoo

tvvoodoo Well-Known Member AGF Registered Dealer

Damn... I didn't know you were a southpaw, you should have paid 25% more over righty prices...:ROFLMAO: Looks awesome and thank you for the kind review...

kirobhan likes this.