Shock & Awe Strap - Military Discount!

Discussion in 'Dealer's Corner' started by tvvoodoo, Feb 14, 2012.

1. tvvoodoo

tvvoodoo Well-Known Member

82efa20fcfe807ab020ec255bc2ec860.jpg

These things are clogging up my workbench. They Gotta Go.
    Would make a superb gift for the guitar playing professional warrior you know, or you old Drill Sargeant. There will be no "re-issue". This is it.

FIVE Remaining Digger the Dog Memorial, Shock & Awe v.ll. Includes five full feet of dark olive green 3" wide 1961 military issue cotton webbing, (800 lb. test). Very nice feel. A random selection of military style badges, (eight) with room to sew on your own cool finds.

Here's a few pics of some the Shock and Awe V.II factory
    Leather or plush black furry pile pad inside.

98a3dd7dd65893a087d6708a7475c882.jpg
    750b4e8f660dd2cf059215666c8ce6ca.jpg

The leather is nice and deluxe but I actually prefer the pile when wearing one.

Three examples of fully relic'd versions (these are sold, other versions are similar, but different.) All versions also include a pick-pocket inside a badge handy where you can get at it. I will also include a set of my super handy, easy-to-install strap lock washers, for semi-permanent safety, along with EZ instructions on how to install.

7069fc2212fee7d39b0be7992fcc574d.jpg

They look way awesomer in person. Art, if I do say so myself.

Here is a better photo of the badging on all remaining tvvoodoo custom Digger the Dawg Memorial Shock & Awe guitar straps. This way it is now way easier to choose your favourite!

481fda764058aff082ac2d3618475f8a.jpg

All have strong leather front tabs, and a hidden, handy pick-pocket. The three on the far left (1,2,3) already have plush pile and foam on the inside shoulder, so I cannot turn those into leather. #1 is also already a med-heavy relic.

Prices: 1-3, $30 ea. as is, now full relic, not as shown - (this is a deal!). #4-8 can be $30 with pile, $35 with leather (no relic), or $40 with leather and the full Hamburger Hill relic job. Just look at the day/night difference with a full military grunge relic. It's also easy to do yourself, fun too. Prices all include shipping, unless you live in Kandahar or wherever.

1. Not yet Enlisted
    2. Awaiting Conscription
    3. Anticipating Deployment
    4. SOLD On its Way To the Front
    5. ORDERS RECEIVED (now off limits)
    6. Ready for Recruitment
    7. SOLD (Transfer Imminent)
    8. Needs Marching Orders

If you want the relic, please designate how much, as I don't want to turn folks off. say light, (rips, tears, stains little blood), or heavy D-Day style such as the below...)

191bed67a21f5d27b98cf600f890fb6c.jpg

Plus, new straps moving out now feature this tvvoodoo issue label sewn somewhere on the strap (taken before blood stains added).

1b3e70c603b3733d0ba0ffdea807a637.jpg

MILITARY DISCOUNT!!!
    Post a picture of yourself in military uniform on this thread with your order, get a military discount of $5 on any Shock & Awe version you choose.

Again, once these are gone, I am done with this series - there will be no more in the future. First Come, First Served. I'll update this post as they are requisitioned.

Reviews are HERE and
    HERE and HERE

2. tvvoodoo

tvvoodoo Well-Known Member

0be2a7bd1c34582b114fc8cab6745f2d.jpg

Iran invasion pending bump - Don't forget to check the owner reviews and price offers in the previous post. A more comfortable strap with this kind of major militia mojo you will not find. Three more, I think I might break even on these. :grin: