Sweetwater Giveaways Creator Giveaways (microphones, Software, & Interfaces).

Discussion in 'What's left to Talk About?' started by golem, May 23, 2020.

1. golem

golem Well-Known Member

2. tonray

tonray Well-Known Member Supporting Member+

Clipboard01.png

Dastardy Villains !

3. RockYoWorld

RockYoWorld Well-Known Member

I always feel like it's pointless to put the time in to enter these, but you never know... I did win a pedalboard power supply from Joyo 6 or so years ago when I submitted a picture of my board that caught some eyes :p

Plus, Sweetwater already has my info so I'm not giving them anymore information. Plus, I'm pretty sure those sales guys could find you even if you were stranded in the middle of a desert.

fullonshred, RiverDog and bc rich like this.

4. uwmcscott

uwmcscott AGF Survivor Champ

They do their homework for sure. I've purchased a couple of guitars and an amp from them, and worked with the same guy each time. He doesn't call often - maybe 2-3 times a year, but it's always when something is on sale that he knows I will probably like! Not pushy at all though, I think they are great example of how to do online business.

RockYoWorld likes this.
  5. RockYoWorld

I agree. It's not at an annoying rate, and I do appreciate that it's the same guy. It leaves a much better taste. Unfortunately for them, I typically give Musicians Friend my business very shortly before they reach out when I make bigger purchases. I've been able to get good deals through sales and the rewards program on MF. I really like how Sweetwater is run, though. I'd say the bigger reason why I don't give them as much business is that they don't have as good of selection on guitars that I gravitate towards like my Schecters. MF tends to have better selection and deals on those types of guitars, at least when I'm looking.

6. RockYoWorld

For a bit of context, this was the meme I saw that inspired what I said in the first place. Just thought I'd share :)

FB_IMG_1590337019738.jpg